1.Your name plus “ness”
2. Two feelings at the moment?
Meredith Salenger and Amy Irving
The voices in Lime’s head.
4. Done anything you regret so far this week?
I gave up regret for Passover..makes me wish I was Jewish
Latitude: 40.35 Longitude: -74.60
Local ordinances prohibit me from being specific but it has to do with Cool Whip and a dozen chickens
No no no…that should be ‘with whom you went to dinner’…never end a sentence with a preposition…
I have an innate fear of steel wool.
Debbie Does Harry Potter & The Vibrating Carrotstick
11. Do you have feelings for someone?
12. What is your heritage?
Yes…now you ask me if it’s animal, vegetable or mineral…
Who? Never heard of her…
A video of three Aboriginal Pygmy Warriors performing their annual mating ritual. With your mother.
16.Have you changed much this year?
Grown a third eye and a seventh toe on my left foot
17. Say something about the person who posted this before you:
Wild-eyed, tie-dyed and home-fried
18. Do you like moms?
Absolutely. Especially with a side of broccoli and french fries.
19.Hugs Or Kisses?
Hannibal – use the brown mustard instead (WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)
That’s not very politically correct now, is it?
24. Where was the last place you went besides where you are?
No but a woman once remarked I reminded her of a head of winter cabbage.
Ghetsfsh hs juoldju hjshwe hg h hsgt hsgef hyt jhsjski j! Got it?
27. Last thing you watched on TV?
Antiques Roadkill on I-40 in Nebraska.
28. Do you dress for style or comfort?
Hmmmm….dress….will have to try that some day
29. Name someone with the same b-day as you?
Sally Fields. Puxatawny Phil. Job.
30. Ever had a drunken night in Mexico?
I don’t think so but I still don’t know where I got this tattoo on my ass that reads “Fajitas Joe’s – Every Wednesday Wet T-Shirt Night for Women Over 80”
31. Whats the craziest thing you’ve done?
Made a sandwich with ham AND cheese. Sometimes I’m uncontrollable…
32. Favorite colour(s)?
33. What are your plans for tonight?
4BR 3 Bath Colonial with an in-ground pool, 3 car garage and snake pit.
34. What are you looking forward to tomorrow?
35. Last time you smiled?
June 47th, 64