Top 5 songs with really long titles from The Mistress
1. Napoleon XIV – They’re Coming To Take Me Away, Ha Ha!
Classic from the 60’s. I still have the 45.
2. Sly & The Family Stone – Thank U For Lettin Me Be Mice Elf Again
Sly probably would have a larger catalog of good music had he stayed off…well…everything
3. Yoko Ono – Don’t Worry Kyoko (Mummy’s Only Looking for Her Hand in the Snow)
Yeah I know. Unlistenable. Unless you enjoy wailing sirens underwater .
4. Chicago – Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?
Long title, short song.
5. Marvin Gaye & Tammy Tyrell – If I Could Build My Whole World Around You
Oh, what the hell…