1. How do you find your own personal peace/nirvana?
Finding a place in nature to be alone. Primarily the beach, but a walk in the woods practicing Zen mindfullness also works well. Sometimes it’s just sitting in the grass on a warm day with the sun in my face.
2. Where do you go to find respite and solace?
Is there a particular place, city, country, room in your house?
The beach, without question, especially in the twilight hours as the sky turns orange and purple and lights start popping on in the beach front houses. When a sandy shore is not within reachable distance I have two CDs that do the trick…One is 60 minutes of ocean waves and the other is 75 minutes of gentle rain.
3. Who is the most peace-loving person you know? What makes them so?
Hmmm…define peace-loving. If you mean peaceful in personality and action that would be my friend Anita. If you mean peace-loving in terms of anti-war, I seem to be surrounded by Hawks….probably Randy.
4. What do you do when your inner peace is threatened?
Do you have a strategy, a routine, religious faith, a mantra……to calm yourself down?
Prayer, a short walk, a plan to walk through whatever is doing the threatening.
5. What is your favorite comfort food?
Cake. Just about any kind (as long as it has frosting). Then there is always fried chicken, pizza and pot roast….
6. Do you have a pet that brings you happiness and peace? If not, what type of animals bring you peaceful thoughts?
This is Sydney whom you’ve met previously.
7. What is your favorite peace song?
8. Did you post a peace globe on November 5th and participate in BlogBlast For Peace?