OK…not really. I was thinking “Be Prepared”…well, you’ll see why…
Welcome to The Dating Profiles Meme . This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an “answer this question” meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person’s profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only “lines” that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
The Dating Profiles Meme: Plan Ahead
1. I don’t like having to be the one who always has to plan things out.
That’s OK…I’ll let you guess where I’ll be tonight.
2. As Ferris Bueller says “Life moves pretty fast…if you don’t stop and look around once and while..you could miss it.”
“Yabba Dabba Do” Fred Flintstone said that…so what?
3. I want someone who isn’t affraid to make the first move, enjoys taking the reigns from me and is decisive.
I hear Sarah Palin’s available…
4. I am a very laid back and hate confrontation but am also strong and stand up for myself.
Sybil?????? Is that you?
5. I Like to go to movies and go on walks just like a normal person and to enjoy life and is tired of being alone all the time.
Maybe you will meet someone nice at the Remedial English class…
6. My areas of interest include but are not limited to: Psychology, philosophy, Science (especially quantum physics, mathematical theory), art history, cultural dynamics, religion. on an on blah blah blah.
Yes, but can you make balloon animals????
7. My favorite bands are always changing.
8. I have passed the point in my life where I made an effort to adapt in order to placate or gain more social acceptance.
That’s good…accept your own narcissistic lifestyle..go 4 it
9. It would be fantastic to meet someone that hasn’t already assured the continuity of their gene pool.
It would be fantastic to meet someone who uses a series of words strung together that actually mean something
10. I need someone who perhaps has built up a certain alcohol tolerance. Cuz beer is like Pringles so I really am not sure what to write in this section.
You might also want to find someone who has built up a massive stupidity tolerance…