This meme is based on a feature from WTIT: The Blog authored by Bud Weiser. This is a bit different than an “answer this question” meme. Either you have used sites such as Match.com or Yahoo Personals or you’ve read them. Weekly, we scour those on-line dating sites to respond either a person’s profile or often their headlines as most of us would really like to do. We use only “lines” that are gender-neutral. So, your mission is to respond to ten we choose each week. Seriously or with humor is your choice! The spelling or grammar errors were in the original profiles. Join us each and every Friday!
1. My pride and joy is my cat Spike.
2. I run, do pilates, zumba, and can dance anywhere.
Have another cup of espresso
3. I’m into to going to Home Depot for house projects that I think I can master but never do.
Repeating the same action over and over expecting different results – definition of insanity
4. I joined this dating site to meet new people and see what happens!
If that has to be explained to you at this stage…
5. I was married for 5 years from 1990 to 1995. We had a nasty divorce but now are the best of friends.
That’s nice…no it’s not…shutup I wasn’t talking to you….
6. I’m looking forward to a meeting of the minds, to fun and arm wrestling.
That’s funny…I’m looking forward to a wrestling meet and arming myself for the fun of it…
7. My match would be someone who is emotionally available. One that believes 1+1=Love.
Sorry..I just sent my emotions to the dry cleaners…
8. I wanted to win my son when we play video games together, back then he was 14 years old, and I did practice while he is not at home, but was never able to win him.
What a great Dad. I hope your son stays away from kickboxing…
9. How do you sum up a full life into a little box without sounding like everyone else?
Try saying it backwards…
10. There are as many ways of falling in love as there are snowflakes in a snowstorm.