I’d like you to take a look at the what makes you happy and brings you joy. Pretend you are talking to a new friend. Answer the questions as enthusiastically as you can and share with your friend what lights your fire. Recommend your favorites, what you’re passionate about – and tell us why. If it’s too hard to choose just one, narrow it down to the best of the best. Everyone who reads your answers will not only get a better sense of who you are but we might be inspired to check it out upon your expert recommendation. I like learning something new everyday. If you open the door of my imagination, I just might step through. Tell me!
1. Which historical figure do you admire the most? Why?
Joe Pepitone. He was the first true sports prima donna and paved the way for the likes of John McEnroe, Jimmy Connors, Dennis Rodman, Terrell Owens and Bob Costas.
2. Name the band or artist you’d like to see live in concert before you leave the planet or tell us about a concert or album that has already rocked your world.
I was there…Modern Drummer Festival 2003….
3. What’s your favorite television show or series of all time?
Why should I care? (cuz it’s funny, dammit)
My favorite sketch…from the best series…..
4. Movies! I am so behind on the movie scene. What should I watch this weekend? Should I watch it alone or with someone?
The Philadelphia Story (NOT Philadelphia with Tom Hanks). absolutely with someone.
5. You are hopping on a plane tomorrow morning. Where did you choose to go and why?
Here…for obvious reasons…
6. Who is your favorite author? What about their writing inspires you or simply entertains you? Recommend at least one book that you feel I must read.
Take your pick…
7. Hobbies and passions. What brings you joy in your spare time? How did you get into it?
Under advice of legal counsel I should skip this one…