2. Where is your favorite stretch of beach shoreline?
The 27 feet on the tip of Cape Enrage, New Brunswick, Canada
3. Are you planning a beach vacation this year?
We opted for something different this year…a toxic waste site vacation. You wouldn’t believe how far a dollar goes!!!
4. Bikinis or one-piece?
I usually wear a gold lame thong-bikini. The nice policemen always seem to enjoy it.
5. Do you sunbathe or sit under an umbrella?
I sunshower while sitting in an umbrella
6. Have you ever been to a nude beach?
What constitutes clothing for a beach? Dune grass?
7. Favorite activity at the beach while on vacation?
putting on a white short-sleeved shirt, madras shorts, white socks and sandals – my special uniform for metal detector scanning.
8. Condo, hotel or cottage rental?
20 foot rolling plastic bubbles
9. What beach in the whole wide world would you like to visit for the first time?
10. Did you ever have a special romantic time at the beach?
11. Tell us about a favorite beach memory.
Under a blanket of a million stars and a full moon shimmering its translucent light across the gentle waves onto the shore…which was really helpful so we could see exactly how deep a hole we’d dug. Helped make sure that…umm…you-know-who would not be found.