It’s called The Watch Me Watch You Meme. So hunker down with your spyglass and bourbon, don dark sunglasses if you choose and tell us your deep dark and guarded secrets. Or not.
1. I have given you a pair of binoculars. If you could watch anyone in the world in the act of being creative or creating something, what would you choose to watch?
Dick Cheney…I’d be watching with bated breath for any sign of humanity
3. You are watching a parade. You see a float float by (they float, don’t they?) with three of your favorite people on it. Who are they?
Daffy Duck, Spiderman, Traci Lords….ok, so I’m stunted emotionally….
4. What do you like to watch on television?
I like to watch the coffee table while on the television. Those things just take off if you don’t keep an eye on them.
5. Your blog is under surveillance by the Blogwatchers Association.
What are they watching for?
Signs of intelligence.
6. Watch out! Your greatest superstition has befallen you. What do you “watch out” for on a daily basis?
Roving bands of zombie asparagus…
7. Have you ever “watched” at a wake in the deceased home or funeral parlor?
watched what? the corpse? that’s gets boring fairly quickly…
8. Name one thing you always want to be awake for.
9. What is the next opportunity you are waiting or watching for?
06 08 14 16 21 35
10. You are standing guard in Central Prison. It is your job to watch the prisoners online activities. What site would you recommend to someone in prison?