TT questions are brought to you by Debster via Bud, the color of Debster’s neighbor’s wife’s eyes and the number 33,333.
1. Would you rather have a pet hippo or a pet elephant?
A hippo cuz they’re very laid back and short enough to fit on a rotisserie…
2. Why do you think bananas are shaped the way they are?
Jane got fed up with Tarzan?????
3. In one word (OK, you can go three to four MAX) , what do most people describe you as?
4. Choice (stupid but a choice…): Loss of vision, ability to speak or hearing – which do you choose? (you have to choose one….) It’s like a law. But we can’t make you.
ability to speak…keeps me from saying and having to say moronic things. Plus I can always write to communicate while listening to music and reading…
5. Do you like lemons? Do you use them to clean with or just as a food source? Or are you saving them up for 2012?
Lemons became my favorite after seeing Atlantic City (the movie, not the suck hole in NJ)
6. When you are feeling icky with that sickness feeling, what is your first choice for feel-better medicine?
chunky peanut butter and strawberry jam on rye
7. You are starving. You have not had anything to eat for days. In front of you is poison ivy, a live hissing cockroach, and a rotten stinky piece of some sort of mystery meat to eat. Which would you pick and why?
I’d pass and nosh on whatever clothing I still had. Maybe a shoelace or two…
9. Name 3 things you want your kids to learn before they grow up. (If you don’t have kids, feel free to explain to the other players why you chose the “no kids“ choice. Yea. I know. (Those who have children will NEVER get it. And no, don‘t explain it…)
Love and respect yourself.
Give that love to others.
Edible panties should be slow-cooked.
10. What was your favorite toy as a child? What happened to it?
Mattel’s Mr. FlameThrower. I donated it to the NJ State Rehabilitation Center for Boys.
11. If you could paint your house ANY color you wanted and your friends, family & neighbors would love the color from the moment they saw it, what would it be?
The two will never happen simultaneously. I’m sure none of my acquaintances would appreciate the nuances of Paintball chic..
12. If the Pillsbury Dough Boy got into a fight with Mrs. Butterworth who would win? And would anybody get hurt? And do we seem desperate even asking?
Mrs. Butterworth would just barely triumph but she’d come away with a whopper of a yeast infection…
13. What was the last thing you would guess that Kimber took a picture of?