Norman Vincent Peale said, “Change your thoughts and you change your world.” It was interesting to see how many meanings I could find for the word “change”…..some are serious, some are silly. Have fun!
1. Name one thing you’d like to change about yourself.
I’d like to have my pancreas painted forest green.
2. If you could wave a magic wand and be done with all the small petty nuisances in your life, what you would have “be gone” first?
3. Do you collect and save your spare change in a jar?
No, I collect it in the garbage disposal…makes a really kewl sound…
4. Change your world. What is our biggest concern as a global humanity?
greed, ignorance, stupidity, lemon pledge
5. What would you have changed about your last relationship or the one you’re in now?
Definitely would not have included the annual sacrificial goat ceremony at the thanksgiving table each year…
6. If you could reverse the course of history in a time machine, what would you do and how do you think the world would be different today?
I’d change it into a free period where everyone can do whatever creative activity they want without a cynical burned-out teacher regurgitating historically inaccurate pabulum.
7. Who would you like to change into a toad?
Bill O’Reilly…but that would be redundant.
8. What is the first thing you change into when you get home from work?
an iguana, followed by Liza Minnelli, then finally a platter of roast possum crosstini
9. If you could change places with anyone in the world for one day, who would that be?
10. Have you ever heard the expression “turn over a new leaf?” What is under your old one?
Eve kept smacking me in the head every time i tried to look under it….
12. What have you recently (or ever) had a change of heart about? And why?
I’ve come to the realization that turtle wax makes a lousy condiment.
13. When is the last time you changed the oil in your car?
Into what? I tried changing it into Nancy Pelosi once but the oil was too ethical to comply.