1. What is your favorite part about the Fall season?
Getting up again
2. When was the last time you fell in love?
It was 1977 during the Octogenarian Left-handed Gynecologists Society Square Dance and Free Smear Clinic. Somebody spilled some love on the dance floor but the reflections off the disco ball blinded me.
3. Have you ever injured yourself falling down?
Not yet…still waiting to land.
4. Imagine that your head is on the guillotine block and the blade is about to fall on your head. What is your last thought?
Next time, cook the slugs…
5. Do pumpkins scare you?
No, but yellow squash makes my spleen quiver
6. You are free-falling from the sky to Earth. It has taken you 3 days to fall from the galaxy and you are hungry. Where do you land?
Feet first on Christine O’Donnell
7. I found this painting by John Everett Millais: Autumn Leaves
(1856) It struck me totally funny. Look at their faces. What are they saying?
What is going on??!
I guess little Timmy will think twice about calling Mother a skank. These leaves will keep the little bastard company…