Today we will discuss the fascinatingly cerebral subject of numbers.
I must warn you…the questions are excruciatingly difficult. Only the strongest will survive, thereby dodging the dreaded dungeon.
Alliteration! See, I told you I was cerebral
**and no calculators**!!
1. Do you ever play the lottery? If so, what are your lucky numbers? Don’t worry. I won’t tell anyone.
no i don’t but my lucky number is (3 – 5i) + (6 + 7i) = (3 + 6) + (-5 + 7)i = 9 + 2i.
2. Did you do something special on 10/10/10 yesterday? I heard that lots of people got married. Are all of you still the same status as of today?
I got power-washed so i’m sparkling clean…
3. “I’ve got your number!” Who would you like to say that to or who is the last person you said that to?
meredith salenger. seriously. anybody have her number????
4. How many sheep do you count before you fall asleep?
usually one or two. really that’s all i have the energy for. at my age performance drops off and….what?…oh, COUNT! never mind….
5. It’s almost birthday time for the Queen. Do you believe that age is “just a number”….or is it something else more insidious and frightening???!!! **I am suddenly having a panic attack**
it’s just a number. a horrible frightful worm-ridden number.
6. How many zeros are in a trillion?
none…it’s all letters
7. How many sixteenth notes does it take to equal a whole note?
is this a trick question????
8. (because I can) How many 8 balls are on a pool table?