1. What were you doing at 1:11 am on 1/11/11?
Praying that Dick Clark finally retires.
2. Did you watch the New Year’s Eve hoopla on television at midnight or did you make your own hoopla?
Made a donation to the Organ Donors Foundation in hopes they can find a new tongue for Dick Clark, as his was obviously torn out. (I know I’m going to hell…you don’t have to remind me)
3. I know this is a tired meme question and really should be retired, but can you tell us just ONE of your New Year’s resolutions?
I resolve to be more resolute.
4. What was the one greatest lesson you learned in 2010.
Cream cheese and goat meat do not a body lotion make….
5. Can you recall a news story from 2010 that affected you greatly and/or personally?
Lady Gaga Performs on American Idol – two paragons of profound mediocrity join forces. This is what makes America great.
6. If you could have just one thing in 2011, what would it be?
A return to sanity
7. Pick and age: 20 or 11. Which one was best for you and why?
Hmmm…11 was sixth grade…no that won’t do
20 – 1977 mostly…no I can’t say that was a stellar experience either. Actually fall of 77 wasn’t bad…senior year in college…yeah, those stories are better left untold.