Welcome to The Queen’s Meme #72
I’ve been on a short hiatus due to illness but glad to be back! Now that I’ve returned, let’s talk about returns. Why not? I’ll bet you have a lot to say about that. I know I do!
1. When is the last time you returned a library book?
Still looking for that copy of The Hardy Boys Play Spin the Bottle…only 2,267 weeks overdue…
2. Is there anyone you’d like to see return to your life?
One or two…some living, some not…
3. Have you finished your income tax return?
Is the Pope Jewish?
4. Do you ever return things to the store for refund, credit or exchange? Have you had a bad experience with customer service over this issue? Tell us your story.
I hate doing that. I’ll do it..especially if what I’m returning is broken, wrong or just a piece of crap. As for horrible customer service experiences, well, there’s this one… that, and returning condoms to CVS. Now I know why they stipulate returning the unused portion.
5. You would like to see your favorite movie named The Return of Naked Supermodel Spelunking.
6. Is there something you’re still waiting to be returned to you?
7. You are in a canyon. On the other side stands your beloved. You stand and shout something to him/her making a large echo. What do you want to hear in return?
“I’m having an affair with your sister”. Just think of the possibilities…
8. If you could turn back and go in the reverse direction in your life, making things better for yourself and those you love, how would your journey begin?
If I turn back and go in reverse…that means i’m going forward, doesn’t it??? Are you still taking medication???