It’s the Disaster meme – #74 – courtesy the Queen herself
1. How many days worth of food, water and supplies do you need in your Emergency Kit?
3 days. 27 days if we remove the 7 course Italian dinner on day 2.
2. You should prepare supplies for home, work, and vehicle. What item do you need in your car that is not needed at home?
3. If you are evacuated from your workplace. You grab your “grab and go” bag. What is in it?
R U kidding???? everything stays right where it is in hopes of complete annihilation
4. How many gallons of water should each person in your household need for 3 days?
Enuf to fill the jacuzzi
5. Tell us your favorite non-perishable food items.
6. How much cash are you going to hide in your emergency disaster kit?
what? they wont take the Discover card?
7. Do you have a basic emergency plan developed for you and your family? Have you written it down, practiced and discussed it? Does everyone know where the emergency supplies are?
The Mrs. is to catch the 4:15 out of Istanbul to rendezvous with the Viennese plastic surgeon who is to change her appearance into that of a Hong Kong street merchant selling slightly used chow mein. Meanwhile I’m to shave all the hair off my body and disguise myself as several overripe bananas and smuggle myself through the post office to Guadalajara where I’m to contact a one-eyed shoe merchant named Mort in order to trade the antidote for several pairs of 4E wide rubber Birkenstocks…
We’ve practised this once and it went like clockwork.