Before we commence with this week’s meme drollery…a number…
(the handsome gent on the skins is my kid…he’ll kill me for digging this out of the archives…)
and now for something completely the same…
1. Do you make a list when you go grocery shopping?
yes and I check it twice.
wrong list. sorry.
2. Do you buy more groceries when you’re hungry?
I’ve always found that walking around Whole Foods gnawing on an entire roast leg of lamb while I shop to be a deterrent to over buying.
3. Coupons. Use ’em?
To line the gerbil habitat, yes. He likes to read the fine print while snacking.
4. Have you ever complained to the manager of your grocery store?
Bitterly. I don’t see why it’s that big a deal when i drop a fishing line in the lobster tank. I mean, I use frozen butter cubes as bait…
5. Do you like to buy groceries at huge chain stores like Wal-Mart? Or do you shop exclusively at food stores?
It is unimaginable to me that anybody buy groceries at Wal-Mart. I mean what are people thinking? How could anyone go to that department store gone haywire and do grocery shopping? Jeez. I just don’t get it.
I shop at Target.
6. How much time do you spend reading labels in the grocery store?
It’s not so much the time spent as the commotion it causes when I read them over the PA system.
7. Do you push your own grocery cart to the car and return it?
Yeah. I tried pushing other people’s carts to my car but that never went over too well.
8. What is the one food item you always buy at the grocery store that you can’t live without?