Today we are discussing the wonders of Spring. But it’s not all about blooming flowers and Easter cards this time. Just a simple play on words with a twisted smack of alliteration and snark thrown in. You know, the usual. Now do me a favor and add your smack to the smack.
1. What about spring ticks you off the most?
the number of definitions…it’s positively insane. no wonder english is such a bizarre language. it’s a noun, it’s a transitive verb, it’s an intransitive verb.
WTF IS IT ALREADY????
3. If spring springs early when you’re in the middle of a spring fling, does that mean you must flung ’em out of your life early or can it wait until summer comes?
If i wait until summer comes it’ll be a pretty boring flang…(ho, ho – a cheap sexual allusion makes the world go ’round)
5. Do you have seasonal defective disorder?
no. it’s year ’round.
6. If you left the windows open on a cool spring night, what would the neighbors see?
the dogs sneaking down to the ‘fridge toss a few brews & and fire up some snausages
7. Name your most potent allergens during this season of (achoo!) bliss
politics, oprah, smoked olive loaf