Welcome to The Queen’s Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
so sayeth the queen: Since it’s Memorial Day in the states, I thought we’d talk about memories today. It is fitting. We all have them. Sometimes they disturb us, oftentimes they make us smile. What kind of memories do you have? And will you share them with us?
The Queen’s Meme #85
The Memory Meme
1. Are you someone who keeps memory boxes and makes scrapbooks?
I do but I can’t remember where i put them…
2. What is your most disturbing memory?
When I heard that Oprah was getting a tv network
3. What is the one thing you will always remember about your childhood?
My parents repeated efforts to convince me that the dozens of slots on the wall were piggy bank slots and not electrical outlets.
4. When you drive down memory lane for the last five years of your life, is it a happy journey or a bumpy ride?
periods of smooth sailing marked by repeated derailments
5. What is the last thing you memorized?
The Books of Bokonon
6. Tell us about a dream you remember.
I have a recurring dream that involves cool whip, leather thongs and a sand blaster, but that’s best kept under wraps. I do remember having a dream where me and several other Eskimos were hunting in the Autrailian outback for Kirstie Alley, who reportedly was stealing Dingo babies…
7. On this Memorial Day is there someone you’d like to honor and remember?
Betty James, who saved James Industries in 1960 when her nutjob husband, Richard, left her and six kids to join a Bolivian religious cult. Thus, Betty brought the company out of debt, moved it forward and created a toy empire second to none during the 1960’s. Without Betty James, none of us would have spent hours watching our Slinkys walk down the stairs.