I’ve been nominated by the splendid MJ of emjayandthem with the “Versatile Blogger Award” (pictured above)
From what I can tell, this award is a way to give some virtual “shout-outs” to other bloggers you follow and whom others might not yet have discovered. I’m flattered to be honored & am happy to share.
1) publicly thank the award giver and link to them in your post (done).
2) Tell your readers 7 things about yourself that you might not have already (this could be dangerous)
3) present this award to other bloggers whose work you enjoy and
4) contact the honorees
7 Things About Me You May Not Want To Know
1) I’ve had my lower intestine removed and replaced with steel mesh water line…much more durable
2) The toes on my left foot are in reverse order
3) When I was in high school, my pant size was 34/34. Today it’s 44/29. I am mutating into Jabba the Hut.
4) I am deathly afraid of Bill Cosby
5) I am allergic Benadryl
6) Reading People magazine gives me hiccups
7) My favorite type of music is death metal played backwards at half-speed.
At the risk of offending someone…my honoree list. And let me just preface this by stating I love all my blogroll buddies. Just the fact you are listed to the right (to the left if you are reading this through the back of your monitor…and if you are, you need to see a doctor immediately) means you capture my imagination and bring a smile to my face.
In no particular order….
For continued humor and insight, and for having a kick-ass Grammy, Girl On The Contrary
Out of sheer jealousy for writing viable humor on a daily basis, The Good Greatsby
For perseverance, library devotion and tie-dyed clothing beyond reproach, House of Lime
For smarts, humor and exacting Python quotes, Logo
Just cuz she’s too cute for words and shares the ups and downs of her soul, Snowelf
The multicolored, crafty, yet whimsical world of Xmichra
For all her efforts at bringing Peace to the globe and memes to the willing, Mimi, Queen of Bloggingham