The Queen’s Meme
As her royalness is recooperating from her unsuccessful impersonation of Mario Andretti, let me offer the following as an alternate (and certainly by no means equal) meme of substitution while we all light prayer candles. I don’t have a fancy mr. linky thing. improvise.
The Summer Meme
It’s the first day of summer…break out the swim fins, bar-b-ques and solarcaine as thoughts turn to vacations, pool parties, summer fun and lightning bugs. So kick back in your chaise lounge chair floating in the pool, refreshing beverage at your side and have at this collection of summer brain scratchers…
1) What was your most memorable Christmas present (giving or receiving)?
2) What terrifies you more than anything else?
3) The zombies are on the march. You hunker down in your panic room, possibly for the duration. You are allowed one book. What is it and why?
4) Who would win in a caged boxing match between Santa and The Easter Bunny?
5) The clock strikes midnight. The confetti is falling and guy lombardo (or possibly lady gaga) is playing auld lang syne. You have 30 seconds to kiss anybody, past or present, fact or fiction. Who is it? (For those of you with significant others, the assumption is that the clock begins after a torrid lip lock with your partner)
6) You either have to wash the outside windows of the 86th floor of the empire state building or give a speech in the nude to hundreds of people representing a cross-section of US motorcycle clubs. Which do you choose and why?
7) Batman or Superman. Choose one to clean your oven and explain your choice.