7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
she sez so: This week has been wide open. In case you haven’t noticed, I tend to meme-blog about those things that are concerning me at the moment. Or making me laugh. Or driving me crazy.
I can’t get my mind off a conversation I had with a new guy possible love match maybe kinda sorta we’ll see acquaintance this week.
He’s conservative. But edgy. Liberal with his opinions. But not haphazardly. Tall. A littttttle younger (I said a “little!”) and downright challenging. But in a good way.
1. Which is more important…. romantic chemistry or friendship?
2. Would you date someone who is much taller or shorter than you? How about older or younger?
yes as long as they meet all four criteria.
3. How soon should you bring up past relationships in a new relationship?
when it becomes legal to do so.
4. What is the one red flag you KNOW from past experience to pay attention to when getting to know a new person?
Having less than 10 teeth.
5. When dating someone, what would you consider the ultimate deal breaker?
pastel colored lingerie. it’s just not going to work.
6. Tell us about a date you had with someone who went all wrong.
Our first date was at a Friendly’s Restaurant and she didn’t think it was funny when i drew obscene pictures on the table with the ketchup squirt bottle.
7. Imagine you have a teenage daughter. She just asked you to give your best dating and relationship advice. What will you say?
Go lesbian. So much simpler…