according to the queen mum: Fall is my favorite time of year. I can think of many wonderful things that just happen to have happened to me in the fall. The birth of my son, the beginning of semesters, new fall clothes, Dona Nobis Pacem in the blogosphere began in the fall….. The season also brings memories of grief and transition. I lost my dad in the fall of 2009. When the air turns to crisp and cool, I think of those last days with him. What does fall remind you of?
1. What is your favorite fall memory?
Hmm let’s see….school starting…no, no that’s not it. Summer ending…no I’m way off there. Massive anxiety attacks…that’s not right neither. No, no don’t help me..I’ll find something…
2. Have you ever fallen in love in the fall?
Come to think of it, the fall is the only time i’ve fallen in love. maybe that explains the anxiety attacks. it does seem strange with the radical changes in technology these days where humans orbit in space stations and cars can park themselves that after a single night’s square dancing I still get these terrible headaches….
oh. sorry about that.
3. Do you like the current Daylight Savings System when we all “fall back” the clock.
Oh sure. I love severe vitamin D depletion...
4. Tell us a thing or two you’ve done by a crackling fire? **we won’t tell**
Tossed in gasoline balloons.
Roasted my friend’s sister’s Barbie Dolls. well, I guess melted is a more accurate description.
5. Have you ever been apple picking?
No. I bought my iMac over the internet.
6. Do you like to take a walk and play in the fall leaves?
I prefer to entice others to play in the leaves. Yeah, that big pile over there. Right. The one the dogs like so much…
7. Do you and your family have a special fall tradition in your house?
Every Mischief Night we shrink wrapped our grandparents and sent them to Venezuela for the winter.