1. When your kids were babies, did you ever use cloth diapers?
They certainly beat shammy’s for drying the car…
2. Are you guilty of spoiling your children or grandchildren?
I have to bow to Limey’s answer…just can’t do better…
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your own children about how to raise their children, what would you say?
Just one word. Plastics.
4. Do you believe in spanking?
Yes. ‘Round my place every Thursday…
5. Babies need pacifiers! They cry and carry on sometimes. Can you think of one adult person in your life who could also use a pacifier?
No, but many who need duct tape or cauterised lips…
6. Have you ever been present for the birth of a child other than your own pregnancy and delivery?
My pregnancy was more than enough. Caused quite a stir I must say.
7. Why are boy things blue and girl things pink?
Last time I checked mine was pink. Hey, did I get short-changed somewhere?