Welcome to The Queen’s Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
In honor of our blog post number #111! The Perfect Totient Meme aka the You-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-number meme. I will demonstrate my spectacular mathematical mind. Be amazed.
1. (1) Name one thing you can’t live without.
Hmmm? What? Sorry…just a bit distracted…..
2. (1+1=2) Name 2 things you’d rather not do this week.
Dress in my wife’s clothes
3. (1+1+1=3) Tell me 3 reasons you need a vacation.
My feet itch
4. (11) It is the 11th hour of your life and you have one hour left on Earth. What do you do?
Climb aboard the Mothership…
5. (1x1x1=1) Name one thing you’d rather do alone than in a crowd.
Eat snails. It’s a personal ritual thing…
6. (111) One hundred (and) eleven is the natural number following 110 and preceding 112 AND a perfect totient number. A perfect totient number is an integer that is equal to the sum of its iterated totients.
What makes the totients so iterated?
81, 39 and 27 ganged up on 111 and stole his lunch money
7. (NINE 11) What is your emergency?
111 is depressed because 729 is a centered octagonal number and won’t share.