The Stay At Home Philosopher has nominated me for a Sunshine Award. Let’s think about that. Me. The role model of sunny dispositions and optimism??? Sometimes I make Gordon Ramsey look like Mr. Rogers.
In any case, I am grateful for this (dubious) honor and will foist it upon other deserving members of the bolgommuunity.
Here are the Instructions:
First, if you don’t like to read instructions, your IKEA furniture probably won’t last very long.
Second, if you don’t go to visit Turber none of this will not make any sense to you but you still risk going to Hell.
- Include the award’s logo in a post on your blog
- Answer 1o questions about yourself or risk breaking the chain of sunshine (this includes the threat of Hell, bad luck for seven years, and a life devoid of pizza and mac&cheese).
- Nominate 10 other bloggers and then leave them to fend for themselves
- Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs, letting them know they have been nominated
- Share the love and link the person who nominated you
- My favourite color: Cerulean
- My favourite animal: Tiger
- My favourite number: 86534865.34689245
- My favourite drink: Pine-Sol
- Facebook or Twitter: I take meds to keep them at bay.
- My passion: we’re certainly not going to talk about that here
- Prefer giving or getting presents: Giving…and we’ll leave it at that thank you very much.
- My favorite pattern: conelrad
- My favorite day of the week: upper GI series day
- My favorite flower: unbleached
10 bloggers who might go to hell if they don’t follow the instructions are: