This is a tag by Xmichra via Mejis@ Southern Discomfort. I am supposed to answer her questions and then write 8 of my own. Then I am supposed to tag 8 people to answer my questions. Here are her questions and my answers…
1-What do you value most, as a trait, in other people?
The ability to suck three tennis balls through twelve feet of garden hose.
2-Do believe that people are inherently good or bad?
People are inherently indifferent until some douche pisses them off, then they are inherently good at being bad.
3- If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?
I think a pale Detroit would be nice….
4-If you could have a room filled with *_______*, what would that blank be?
It would still be a blank because it’s the room that is getting filled.
5-How do you deal with someone you don’t like?
From the bottom.
6- What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?
7-What’s your favorite song? Why?
I’ve always had a special place for the aria Vedrai, carino from Mozart’s Magic Flute…as done by Joe Cocker
8- What is the best advice you’ve ever given and received?
Received – “put that vacuum cleaner hose down…”
Given – “A little to the right…there, that’s it”
9-How do you personally define “Right” from “Wrong”?
By looking under “R” then “W” in my trusty Funk and Wagnalls…
10- If you and I met up for an IRL coffee (tea,whatev) date, what would you most want to talk about?
Family insanity and the price of mucilage…
Even tho X wrote 10, i’ll stick with 8. I’m sure you’ll be glad I did…
1) It’s your second date with a person you met on match.com. They invite you to a formal party at a friend of theirs who lives on a massive estate in the country. The two of you are dressed to the nines and drive up a long curved drive surrounded by trees. Eventually you pull up to a huge stone mansion with lush green grass as far as the eye can see in all directions. Your date takes you inside, walks you across cherry wood floors, past delicate antiques and plush furniture to the back patio where about 70 people all sit in a dozen or so hot tubs. Everyone, of course, is naked. What’s your next move?
2) You have the choice of having David Letterman chaperone your daughter to her senior prom or having Stevie Wonder paint your living room. Which do you choose and why…
3) Twenty people are protesting in front of your house. What are they chanting?
4) When Harry Met Sally. The diner scene. Could you pull that off? In public? (applies to male and female)
5) There are but three foods left in the world: Twinkies, avocado and spam. How long will you last before resorting to cannibalism?
6) Speaking or which, the zombies are on the march. What skills do you posses that will keep you alive?
7) You’re in the library browsing through the stacks in the far corner when a good-looking stranger catches your eye. This person walks up to you and says you are the most beautiful/handsome person they have ever seen and will give you $50 if the can lick your feet for five minutes. OK. Now what?
8 – Religion is outlawed in favor of personal spirituality. How will that alter the rest of your life?
Tagees: Lime, Logo, Debster, Snow, L.Dilbert, Diane (GMG), Rip, Mimi