I must because one of my favorite peeps is flying back in the radar…
Category Archives: meme
She commands: Trends can be enlightening or they can be annoying. Most of these are the latter. I looked in the infamous Urban Dictionary to find the newest lame terms in the blogosphere and world in general. Here’s what I discovered.
I hope these don’t eventually end up in Webster’s one day. Of course, I’m soooo glad the word “blogging” finally did!
The New Word meme
1. What is planking?
What happens to salmon when they misbehave.
2. What does the word “smosh” mean to you?
People with hairlips at heavy metal concerts (yes, I’m still going to hell)
3. What is daddy soda?
Can we really talk about THAT here??????
4. Do you know any Facebook philosophers?
Yes. I just go to the library and look under the “I Have No Life” section.
5. Do you ever call people “dude” or “bro?“
Only when re-enacting scenes from Shaft or Good Times.
6. Have you ever had post traumatic test syndrome?
Only when testing a faulty penis erectile dysfunction pump…
7. What are sleeping terms?
That no sleeping occurs until all parties are smiling. And sweaty.
Welcome to the Queen’s Meme #113
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
All things considered after a very pleasant weekend in the castle, I thought I’d ask you about your St. Patrick’s Day festivities. I missed them almost entirely! Did green rock your world? Did you drink green beer? Of course, these logical questions will not be in this meme. That would be boring. This meme is totally frivolous and ridiculous. A hodgepodge of nothing serious.
That’s why I like it.
Green Giant’s peas (ho ho ho)
2. Have you ever been green with envy?
No but I’ve been red with sunburn
4. Have you gone green?
No. I bathe regularly.
5. Do green Leprechauns scare you?
Only if they jump out of the dustbin.
6. What color was the Wicked Witch of The West’s face in the Wizard of Oz?
Before or after liquidation?
7. Tell us about your last experience with a frog…or a toad…or a prince. You pick.
My last experience with a prince was buying his really crappy cd that i used for skeet shooting.
Welcome to The Queen’s Meme #112
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
Warning: This meme may make you hungry. It’s all about our favorite time of the day: mealtime. Take a bite of this appetizing meme. Please pass the salt.
1. Breakfast literally means “breaking the fast” of the night. What is your favorite cereal?
Honey Bunches of Goats
2. Brunch is typically eaten between breakfast and lunch. When is the last time you brunched?
I can no longer brunch. My last surgery prevents it.
3. In the castle we call it luncheon. The prisoners downstairs in the dungeon call it horrible lunch. Do you eat lunch at the same time everyday? What is your favorite sandwich?
12:07:42 every day.
As for my favorite sandwich…
4. What is the difference between dinner and supper?
Very little. Structurally, they have the same number of letters, end in ‘er’ and have a double consonant in the middle.
5. What time do you generally “take tea” in your abode?
Curiously, right before i “take pee”…
6. A “cuisine” is typically influenced by and named after geographical regions and cultures. Pretend your blog is a country. What is the name of your cuisine?
7. This is a good food display from the National Institute of Health and Human Services. What is the one healthy food item below that is lacking in your diet?
the glass mason jar. too crunchy for my palate.
Welcome to The Queen’s Meme
7 Royal Questions on Tuesday
In honor of our blog post number #111! The Perfect Totient Meme aka the You-make-me-feel-like-a-natural-number meme. I will demonstrate my spectacular mathematical mind. Be amazed.
1. (1) Name one thing you can’t live without.
Hmmm? What? Sorry…just a bit distracted…..
2. (1+1=2) Name 2 things you’d rather not do this week.
Dress in my wife’s clothes
3. (1+1+1=3) Tell me 3 reasons you need a vacation.
My feet itch
4. (11) It is the 11th hour of your life and you have one hour left on Earth. What do you do?
Climb aboard the Mothership…
5. (1x1x1=1) Name one thing you’d rather do alone than in a crowd.
Eat snails. It’s a personal ritual thing…
6. (111) One hundred (and) eleven is the natural number following 110 and preceding 112 AND a perfect totient number. A perfect totient number is an integer that is equal to the sum of its iterated totients.
What makes the totients so iterated?
81, 39 and 27 ganged up on 111 and stole his lunch money
7. (NINE 11) What is your emergency?
111 is depressed because 729 is a centered octagonal number and won’t share.
1. When your kids were babies, did you ever use cloth diapers?
They certainly beat shammy’s for drying the car…
2. Are you guilty of spoiling your children or grandchildren?
I have to bow to Limey’s answer…just can’t do better…
3. If you could give one piece of advice to your own children about how to raise their children, what would you say?
Just one word. Plastics.
4. Do you believe in spanking?
Yes. ‘Round my place every Thursday…
5. Babies need pacifiers! They cry and carry on sometimes. Can you think of one adult person in your life who could also use a pacifier?
No, but many who need duct tape or cauterised lips…
6. Have you ever been present for the birth of a child other than your own pregnancy and delivery?
My pregnancy was more than enough. Caused quite a stir I must say.
7. Why are boy things blue and girl things pink?
Last time I checked mine was pink. Hey, did I get short-changed somewhere?
The How Many Christmas Meme
1. How many Wisemen were there?
I think it was Sol and Sy, the Wise Brothers who invented potato chips…
2. How many reindeer pull Santa’s sleigh?
Never heard it called a ‘sleigh’ before….
3. How many gifts are under your tree?
Depends on whether the Mrs. forgot to let the dogs out the night before…
4. How many classic holiday movies can you name?
Yule Be Sorry When You Test Positive – always a tear-jerker
Rudolph’s Adventures in Tijuana – always brings a smile to the kid’s faces.
It’s Midnight Christmas Eve and My Dick is Stuck To The North Pole – a true family classic.
5. How many stockings are hanging from your mantel?
None. We opted for Richard Simmons’ panty-hose instead.
6. How many Christmas trees do you have?
Six. Just in case they don’t burn properly on Christmas eve when I light them with a blow torch
7. How many days are in the twelve days of Christmas?
It feels like 174…